Saturday, March 16, 2013

Imai Kira tights

I've been a big fan of Imai Kira ever since she first designed for Angelic Pretty back in the day. Luckily, her popularity in Japan is still going strong. Her most recent works include a special pair of tights that are absolutely gorgeous.


I don't buy tights all that often, even though most Grimoire tights taught me endlessly. But I knew I had to get these tights when I saw the pamphlet advertisement for them in Shinjuku!


The design features a lovely print with random items falling down the tights and what looks like ribbon encircling the legs. Imai Kira also has a large poster print of the girl with the moon that I was considering buying, and so now I get to wear it instead ;)


A picture from the website showing the tights in person. Mine are expected to be delivered around mid-April. So excited! I ordered a signed copy of her new art book as well, and was going to RSVP to her fan meet but then realized it was in Nagoya. Maybe next time~!

1 comment:

  1. Those tights are absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure they would really highlight a pretty set of legs. I love how unique they are. I don't think I've ever seen any tights with that type of spiral pattern or such gorgeous art scattered on tights like that. They are such a unique purchase. I hope they never rip, maybe buy a backup pair just in case!

    ReplyDelete