Friday, May 24, 2013

Junie Moon

Yesterday I was in Shinjuku and visited MaruiONE. I always love to check out a shop called Junie Moon because they have lots of handmade, unique, and ever-changing products out for sale.

They also always have gorgeous and cute doll displays up! This time it was a collaboration featuring Imai Kira, who is one of my favorite artists.






The dolls were both sooo detailed and beautiful. Junie Moon was also selling large, shimmery printed posters of each illustration and I was extremely tempted to pick up one. Might have to make a return trip soon :P 

All I ended up buying was the cute elephant berry phone charm below because it was too cute to pass up!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved Shinjuku MaruiONE ♥ though I didn't spend much time in Junie Moon...D:

    ReplyDelete